Thursday, August 18, 2011

Joe Budden - Russian Roulette (Remix)


Joe Budden - Russian Roulette (Remix) No, this song isn't on Padded Room. LYRICS - what niggas dont know and what my friends dont see is while the world keep spinnin, its a lens on me so i sit and prophecize of what the ends gon be maybe a domino effect if u depend on me now the cool thing to call me is a asshole, is that so pill poppin in a strip club with my hat low out of every battle, i aint lost yet say i'm misunderstood, i say my points just aint come across yet Prince, all i'm missin is the little red Corvette feelin like a million, no a nigga aint in Forbes yet all that shit go with the fame the industry's the wrong complexion, tryna Sammy Sosa the game sharper than yall without a days rest, he dont mind bein a pawn then how the fuck u gonna mind it when i play chess no beef with Beans, not a beef with Fab just fags that think i'm searchin for a beef to grab i'm too talented to reach for that it take more than some tweets in fact to get him off the leash, capiche and if streets is so concerned about me and Somaya Reece but they aint got the whole puzzle all they do is try to piece reality aint World Star, lets keep in private please me and her gon end up whatever we decide to be can u hear me, tired of niggas askin bout Tahiry she can do what she wanna long as she dont do it near me yall readin MediaTakeout, what i take out the Media is er'thing aint what it appear to be leakin pictures of Fif feelin on ur ass but if u seen it like me then u be feelin like an ass ...

My Links : +99% low-price-tents-shelters-20 +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !!1 Ironman 1000 Inversion Table Sale Off !9# Promotional Citizen Calibre 8700 Watch !!1 Timex Automatic Coupon




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links