Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cinnamon Stix - The Expansion Family (Official Video)


LYRICS ▼▼▼ Verse 1 (The Artice) You get me too drunk I'll pass out I'm only human Foot knuckles dragon on the floor like a serpent Fire breathin' tryna do the worm tryna work it Circus freak, come see the man who rhymes when he speaks And can't help it, complex design like Celtic I like skinny waists & they thick in the pelvis Developed in intelligence as well familiar with the element of love cause I'm not. Tutor Ellis (Disciple-X) Ya flow sick sweet Cinnamon Stix I get lit and blow trees with my niggas n' em And they ain't worried bout a bitter flow we fresher than mints Up out the mouth cleanin rap puttin real in it And I 'ount trip, and nigga I dont front to begin I bin known to get mad than get high and forget And multiply for the rent , a couple dollas to spend And it's all on my niggas gettin high at the crib (The Artice) Yeah baby I wanna hear you cry, baby monitor Don't tell me I can't I know I CAN, metal cylinder My vision is this, my Cinnamon Stick And your Cinnamon lips make a Cinnamon Mix- -ture forget a strip club I got a different fantasy Than any other man and it involves alot of drinks I wanna put a water heater in a small room on full blast Have the nastiest sweatiest sex that we've both had (Disciple-X) I'm taking trips far gone when I'm puffin a spliff I can't imagine if I didn't write and never would spit Because my action to this music is abnormal and sick You niggas frontin' bout the actions noses growin from fibs Pinocchio pullin strings now you ...

Thanks To : ±1±: My Bag Store +99% Cheapest Watches +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !!1 Stuhrling Watches Review !9# Biodegradable Diapers Best Quality




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links