Saturday, October 8, 2011

To Say Goodbye[A Jemi One-Shot]


This is for xnickxisxwow contest I made it to the second round.It had to be sad so this is what I got! comments would be appreciated.So the audio had to be swaped cause it got copyrighted.Sorry -- Demi's POV We all knew it was coming it was just a matter of when.My bestfriend,boyfriend,lover was going to die and we had to sit and wait until he finally passed.He was a police officer and was shot 7 times doctors said it was a miracle he made it to the hospital.They also said he was going to die with in the hour he was brought in it's been three day's and he's still breathing.I couldn't imagine my life without him.I met him in 2 second grade.He would make fun of me tease me and make my life hell.We never really hung out until middle school and then it was strictly friends and he made that clear.He dated Taylor Swift middle school queen cheerleader popular.She made me sick at how perfect she was.They dated until senior year of high school where he dumped her and told me he loved me. I didn't know what to think so I said nothing and kept our relationship friends.We went away to college I was in California and he was New York.I moved to Texas when I graduated and he got a job offer there and we ran into eachother.We gave it a go and got married three years later.He quit his job and became a cop with his brother.It was their way of bonding.I was at home now going through picture's of us.It's crazy at how much has changed. I shut the book on memory lane and got up ready to go to ...

Tags : +99% low-price-tents-shelters-20 ±1±: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com ±1±: Cheap Evening Prom Dresses on Sale !!1 Induction Cooking Pans Discount




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links